Affiliate LinksHow to get your affiliate link.
- Log into your account and hover over the Marketing tab on the menu. Select affiliate links.
- You can see your affiliate name and your referral code listed. This is the URL you will use to track your referrals.
- Log into your account and hover over the Marketing tab on the menu. Select campaigns.
- Create the title of your new campaign
- You can create multiple campaigns. Use this as a way to track which referral code gets the most traffic
- For example if you are sending your referral URL to both your personal and business contacts, you can create a campaign entitled ‘business’ and another entitled ‘personal’ which can have separate referral URL’s
- Once the campaigns are created, hover back over the Marketing tab and select affiliate links
- Use the link generator to create an alternate affiliate link from our website using your created campaign
- Select the campaign from the drop down menu
- Paste the specific URL from our website
- Generate your new referral link.
BannersHow to get the banner short code to put into your website.
- Log into your account and hover over the Marketing tab on the menu. Select banners
- Scroll down the page to find the banner size that you want to place on your website.
- Copy the source code and place onto the back end of your site
- You can copy as many banners as you would like to place on your website
- The banners will always be tracked back to your main affiliate link and not to the individual campaigns created
ShortcodesHow to get short codes.
- Coming Soon
SharingHow to share your affiliate link to your Social Media.
- Make sure you are logged into your account
- When you are on the Liquid Avatar website, can click on the social media icons on the left hand side. This will share the page with your referral code to your social media allowing your viewers to click on your referral link.